Luxury home fragrances since 1996, handcrafted in Vannes in the Morbihan (Brittany).
The Fragrances are all based on evoking memories of travel and the scents of countries and regions. Each fragrance aims to recreate the scents of a plant, a flower, a fruit or a tree associated with a region of the planet. So travel the world from your home, or mix and match for a world fragrance fusion!
The candles and diffusers do not contain any substances of animal origin and no products are tested on animals. Unlike most mass market products these contain no chemicals and are entirely safe to use around pets as they don't emit toxins.
We stock the Nature range of candles which is made with a blend of very high quality innovative ingredients with a base of sunflower wax. The candle wicks are made of cotton, the glass is recycled and recyclable.
We love this brand for their consistently high quality, the longevity and the robust unique fragrances.
Transform your home with fragrance! It's as effective as lighting and cushions in creating an ambience. We have put together a quick guide to the best selling fragrances below:
- Bergamot - Calabria. A citrus orchard fragrances, both floral and tangy, bergamot is an elegant and delicious Calabrian treasure.
- Black Tea - China. A slightly fruity tea scent.
- Clove Tree - Zanzibar. A spicy warm scent with an intense floral background, the clove-tree is reminiscent of the legendary trading post, Zanzibar.
- Fig Tree - Greece. A slightly acidulated fruity scent, combining the fragrance of the leaf, the sap and the fruit of the fig tree.
- Jasmine - India. A full voluptuous floral scent with the aura of the Orient.
- Neroli - Morocco. A sensual floral scent, fresh and slightly narcotic, symbol of pureness and eternal youth.
- Patchouli - Sumatra. A woody aroma scent with a subtle hint of humus and underwood, derived from the precious leaves grown in Sumatra.
- Tonka - Brazil. Gourmet hints of almond and vanilla, Tonka bean blends the intensity of cedar and sweetness of sandalwood.
- Tuberose - Mexico. A floral suave and elating scent. The tuberose is a flower originating from Central America.
- Verbena - Peru. A floral citrus scent, the verbena originated in the Andes mountains.